Hi my lovelies!
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by three wonderful ladies!! Thank you so much, geminigreeneyes from Vita Colorata, Ginger from Ginger Loves Make-up and Vee from VeeBeautiful! I feel I need to apologize for having taken me so incredibly long to make this post but it took me quite some time to figure out my own nominations … so now you know 🙂
Let’s see how the Liebster Award works:
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them!
And here are the questions that I was asked by Ginger and geminigreeneyes – more than ten because most of the questions were different 🙂 Vee asked another set of questions which I will address in a different post!
What is your favorite color?
I am a pink loving Barbie girl!
What is your favorite time of day?
That would be the early evening. It happens quite often to me that I feel somehow tense throughout the day but in the evening I always start to calm down. I also tend to worry less in the evening.
If you could have any hairstyle for a week and be able to return to your current hairstyle, how would you cut/style it?
I would dye my long, brown hair shocking read. The only thing that’s keeping me from doing it is that I know that my skin tone does not go at all with red hair 😦
What is a song that has a lot of sentimental value for you?
‘Reflecting light’ by Sam Philips
If your house was on fire, what would be the three items you would save?
For the last three years I have been writing a lot – about me, the world, stories or anything else that comes to my mind 🙂 Everything is hand-written in Moleskine Diaries which is completely dumb – I’ve been meaning to finally type it into my computer because if anything happened to those diaries I’d probably suffer a nervous breakdown! So those diaries would be the first thing that I would save. The second thing would be my laptop and finally I would blindly grab my bag hoping that anything else important was already in it.
Everyone has something that comforts them when they are ill, what is it that makes you feel better?
I am afraid that there is absolutely nothing that comforts me when I am ill. I’m always painfully convinced that there is no chance of recovery – passing time keeps proving me wrong 🙂
And here are my Liebster Award nominations:
My ten questions for the nominees are:
- Cozy Xmas or hot summer?
- If you had to live somewhere else where would it be and why?
- What’s your favorite polish for spring?
- What’s your favorite polish for fall?
- Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda or Samantha? – if you do not watch or like Sex And The City please feel very free to skip this (rather stupid) question!! 😉
- What is your favorite quote?
- What would the dress of your dreams look like?
- How many times has your heart been broken?
- If you could travel back in time which period would you choose?
- What’s your favorite drink?
Thanks again to the sweet ladies who nominated me! I had so much fun putting this post together 🙂